PUSOKEI Stereo RCA to RCA Phono Turntable Preamp, Mini Electronic Audio Stereo Phonograph Preamplifier, PP40 Record Player Amplifier for Vinyl Record Player, Low Noise,with DC 12V Adapter(PP400)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Low Noise Operation: PP400 Player Record Stereo amplifier low noise op amp provides excellent performance. The output is 2V (PP) at maximum10K ohms. It is best to place the preamp close to the source to reduce unwanted noise and interference.
- High Sensitivity: Phono turntable preamp can convert sound signal to line level signal, this advanced circuit sound preamp, input sensitivity electromagnetic pickup. Independent knob control operation, more convenient for you to operate.
- DC 12V Power Adapter and Dual Gain: Phono amplifier comes with a DC 12V power adapter, so it is no longer limited to application scenarios. Considering that the signal of the phonograph is relatively weak, the PP500 adds a set of gain adjustment to the input and output to ensure that the volume can be played perfectly.
- Plug and Play: This mini preamp with stereo RCA inputs and stereo RCA outputs, easily connect the turntable to the RCA inputs and ground. Then also connect the amplifier receiver to the RCA output. Plug and play, convenient to use.
- Connect to Phono Turntable: Phonograph amplifier connects any turntable to modern sound equipment without the need for a dedicated phono input to amplify your music. For the receiver, it can be connected to speaker, computer, laptop, etc.
Sold：127 Wished: 33 Followed: 14
Item Type: Phono Turntable Preamp
Scope of Application: Record Player
Plug Voltage: 100-240V
1 x Phono Turntable Preamp
1 x DC 12V Power Adapter
1 x Manual
There are no reviews yet.