LUXSWAY Bluetooth Record Player Turntable,3-Speed Turntable Vinyl Record Player FM Radio with 2 Built-in Stereo Speakers,33 45 78RPM Vintage Phonograph Player,L/R Line Out Speaker,Dust Cover
- ♬【3-Speed Audio record player】–Combines vintage style and modern technology.Spring and belt-driven system to reduce vibration, balanced tone arm with soft damping control. Play 33/45RPM with 7”10”12” sizes can enjoy your vinyl records.
- ♬【FM Stereo Radio】–Play not only vinyl records but also FM stereo radio with multiple channels.
- ♬【Wireless Bluetooth Vintage Record Player】–Easily connected and enjoy the wireless sound. Playing music from mobile phones.
- ♬【Bulit-in Stereo Speakers Phonograph】–Clear and loud for daily leisure listening, available for connecting to external powered speakers via RCA output if you need.
- ♬【Multifunctional】–16 character 2 line dot matrix display.DAB/PLL-FM radio with preset station.
Sold：161 Wished: 97 Followed: 84
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION MANUAL TUNING
1. Turn on the unit by Power On/Off and turn the Function switch to AM/FM/FM Stereo position.
2. Tune to requested radio station by Tuning knob.
3. Adjust the Power ON-OFF/ Volume Control Knob to desired volume level.
STEREO PHONOGRAPH OPERATION
Please Note – Before Use
– Remove the stylus protector.
Make sure that the tone arm is unlocked and free to move from the tone arm rest prior to operating. Lock the tone arm again when not in use.
1. Turn on the unit by Power On/Off and turn the Function switch to PHONO position.
2. Raise the turntable dust cover.
3. Place the record on the platter (use the 45 RPM record adaptor if you are playing 45 RPM records).
4. Set the tone arm lever to the up position.
5. Set the speed selector to the proper position for the record you are playing.
6. Lift the tone arm from the rest and slowly move it over the record. The platter will begin spinning.
7. Pull down the tone arm lever. the tone arm will come slowly on the recorder and start playback.
8. Adjust the volume to the desired level.
9. At the end of record, the platter will automatically stop spinning. Lift the tone arm from the record and return it to the rest.
10. To stop playing manually, lift the tone arm from the record and return it to the rest.
3 Speed Vinyl Record Player for 3 Size-33RPM for 12 inch vinyl
-45RPM for 7 inch vinyl
-78RPM for 10 inch vinyl
-Included 45RPM adapter on plate, use it to fixed large bore diameter vinyl records, such as 7 inch vinyl.
Auto stop Switch
-ON: The vinyl record will be stop automatically when finished, the stylus won’t scratch the vinyl record.
FM Radio Player:
FM & FM-STEREO RECEPTION
Set at the FM position: Program are received in FM mono mode. In particular when stereo signals are weak. It is preferable to receive the program in mono mode.
Set at the FM Stereo position: Program are received in FM stereo program. The FM Stereo LED indicator will light up to show FM stereo program is receiving
BLUETOOTH CONNECTION AND PLAYBACK
1. Turn on the unit by Power On/Off and turn the Function switch to BT (Bluetooth) position. The Bluetooth LED indicator is on with flashing blue light. The unit will go into Pairing/Discoverable mode.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth function for the device you want to link to, and enable the search or scan function to find the unit.
3. Select “TT-138BT” from the device list when it appears on your device screen.
4. After successfully pairing the unit with your Bluetooth device, the Bluetooth LED Indicator will stop flashing and remain lit in blue color.
5. If you want to connect the unit to another Bluetooth enabled device after you’ve already successfully paired to another device, turn off the Bluetooth on the device that was previously paired with the unit. The Bluetooth LED indicator will begin flashing, repeat step 2-4 above.
1. Refer to the manual of your cell phone, tablet PC, computer or other Bluetooth enabled devices for Bluetooth operation since it may vary from model to model.
2. If your Bluetooth enabled device does not support A2DP profile, it will not play the music through the speaker, even if paired (linked).
3. Remember to turn off the unit when you have finished listening,
4. Don’t forget to switch off the power of your Bluetooth device as well.
5. The music playback will automatically be paused when you have an incoming call. When the call is ended, the unit will start playing again.
DC: 9V == 1.3A
Maximum communication range: Line of sight approx. 10m (30 feet)
There are no reviews yet.